The logistic term «general cargo» is used for materials, of which the quantity is registered per individual item. It is transported in bales, boxes, crates, and drums, in other words — packaged. It takes at least two-thirds of the vehicle and requires preliminary preparation for transportation.
The «GR8 Logistics» Company Group provides multiple services on general cargo transportation. We’ve been working in the international transport logistics market for more than 10 years and provide professional services according to the most current standards. You can ask your questions or find out all the necessary information by calling us: +1 (347) 576-5059.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
1. REQUEST FROM A COMPANY
2. CALCULATING THE PRICE
3. EXECUTION OF THE CONTRACT
4. PREPARATION OF THE DOCUMENTATION
5. FILING THE DOCUMENTS TO CUSTOMS
6. ONLINE CUSTOMS FILING
7. PAYMENT OF CUSTOM DUTIES
8. MOVING OF THE CARGOES
9. FILING OF THE DOCUMENTS TO THE CLIENT
WHEN IS GENERAL CARGO TRANSPORTATION NEEDED?
General cargo transportation is in demand by companies that have been around the Foreign Trade Activity and supplies the following types of goods from foreign manufacturers:
- Tared metal products (reinforcement, beams, channel bars, corrugated board, pipes)
- Concrete-steel construction
- Timber (round timber, parallel bars, sleepers, planking)
- Packaged fertilizers
- Cement in big-bags
- Cars and Machinery
- Goods are packed in boxes, barrels, bales, bags, and other types of packaging.
Registration of import and export
Certification and declaration of transported products
State control related to the transportation of various types of cargo across the border
INTERNATIONAL GENERAL CARGO TRANSPORTATION
The delivery is carried out with large stores by one transport unit and requires preliminary preparation. It includes:
- The selection of packaging according to the requirements of the goods
- Over, short and damaged
- Virgin labeling.
For packing bales, boxes, crates, big bags, drums, and containers can be used. Transportation can be carried out by air, sea, road, or rail transport.
OUR SERVICES ON GENERAL CARGO TRANSPORTATION
- Working out a logistical itinerary
- Weighing, packaging, labeling, transportation
- Cargo handling
- Preparation of documentation for custom declaration
- Insurance cover
- Consignment storage
- Compliance with customs procedures.
We guarantee informational and legal support 24 hours per day, 7 days per week. Contact us and get fast and efficient delivery!