The «GR8 Logistics» Company Group provides multiple services on general cargo transportation. We’ve been working on the international transport logistics market for more than 11 years and provide professional services according to the most current standards. You can ask your questions or find out all the necessary information by calling us: +1 (347) 576-5059.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
1. REQUEST FROM A COMPANY
2. CALCULATING THE PRICE
3. EXECUTION OF THE CONTRACT
5. FILING THE DOCUMENTS TO CUSTOMS
6. ONLINE CUSTOMS FILING
8. MOVING OF THE CARGOES
9. FILING OF THE DOCUMENTS TO THE CLIENT
WHEN IS GENERAL CARGO TRANSPORTATION NEEDED?
General cargo transportation is in demand by companies that have been around the Foreign Trade Activity and supply the following types of goods from foreign manufacturers:
- Tared metal products (reinforcement, beams, channel bars, corrugated board, pipes)
- Concrete-steel construction
- Timber (round timber, parallel bars, sleepers, planking)
- Packaged fertilizers
- Cement in big-bags
- Cars and Machinery
- Goods packed in boxes, barrels, bales, bags and other types of packaging.
Registration of import and export
Certification and declaration of transported products
State control related to the transportation of various types of cargo across the border
INTERNATIONAL GENERAL CARGO TRANSPORTATION
- The selection of packaging according to the requirements of the goods
- Over, short and damaged
- Virgin labelling.
For packing bales, boxes, crates, big-bags, drums and containers can be used. Transportation can be carried out by an air, a sea, a road or a rail transport.
OUR SERVICES ON GENERAL CARGO TRANSPORTATION
- Working out a logistical itinerary
- Weighing, packaging, labeling, transportation
- Cargo handling
- Preparation of documentation for custom declaration
- Insurance cover
- Consignment storage
- Compliance with customs procedures.
We guarantee informational and legal support 24 hours per day, 7 days per week. Contact us and get fast and efficient delivery!